Molten Chocolate Body Silk
Molten Chocolate Summa Silk Sugah Scrub!
- Unrefined Cocoa Powder
- Non GMO Pure Unadulterated Cane Sugar
- Non GMO Unrefined Brown Sugar
- Organic Mushroom
- Organic Oat Powder
- Organic Turmeric
- Organic Cinnamon
- Himalayan Pink salt
- Epsom Salt
- Cocoa Butter
- Ginger Essential Oil
How to Polish and Revive with Sugah Silk
- “This sugar scrub is a type of mechanical exfoliator that removes dead skin cells from your skin. “This is blended with unrefined browr brown and 100 % cane sugar granules, which are large and physically exfoliate [your body] for glowing, more radiant skin.”
- In addition to sugar granules, Molten Chocolate sugar scrubs buffs away dead cells to reveal the fresh and bright skin underneath, the oils help hydrate and nourish. just a matter of grabbing a generous glop in your hands and massaging it into your skin using a circular motion or back and forth strokes.
- Focus a little more attention on the rougher parts of your body, which include your elbows, knees, ankles, and the bottoms of your feet.
- Dead skin tends to accumulate here, so is basically begging for some exfoliating action.If you want, you can apply the sugar scrub to a washcloth or hand mitt and massage it into your skin that way.
- Whatever method you prefer, the biggest thing to note is that you don’t need to press very hard while exfoliating with your sugar scrub.
- The light pressure from your hands and the abrasiveness of the sugar are all that’s required for the scrub to do its job.